Amnesty International USA Group 19
Palo Alto, California
Group 19 is the Amnesty International volunteer chapter for the San Francisco
Mid-Peninsula area. We engage in casework and campaigns and we do outreach to educate the community
on human rights issues.With your participation Group 19 would be an
even more powerful force for human rights. Join us!
Up-to-date information about our activities can be found on our Facebook page. Please visit it at https://www.facebook.com/AIUSAGroup19
More About Us
- Come to Our Meetings!
- We would be happy to have you as part of our meeting. We meet each month, often a Sunday of each month,
at Mitchell Park Library, 3700 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303). Please email terrymc0531 at(@) gmail.com for details of the next meeting.
- How Group 19 works
- How our group is organized and how we go about doing human right work
in our community.
- Group 19's action files and campaigns
- Adopted prisoner of conscience Father Ly (Vietnam)
- Central Africa Regional Action Network
- Abolition of Death Penalty
- How to contact Group 19
- Send an email message to terrymc0531 at(@) gmail.com
- Group 19 public mailing list
- If you want to receive Group 19's occasional announcements, newsletters, or action requests, send an email
- History of Group 19
- A short history of how Group 19 got started, our past successes, and
some of the colorful personalities
Some historical photos
More About Amnesty International and Human Rights
Last changed October 04, 2014