Amnesty International USA Group 19
Palo Alto, California
Group 19 is the Amnesty International volunteer chapter for the San Francisco
Mid-Peninsula area and one of the strongest, most successful Amnesty groups
in the country. We engage in casework and campaigns; we educate the community
on human rights concerns; we raise thousands of dollars to support our work
and the international movement. With your participation Group 19 would be an
even more powerful force for human rights. Join us!
Please visit Group 19's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AIUSAGroup19
More About Us
How Group 19 works
How our group is organized and how we go about doing human right work
in our community (and see a picture of us)
- Come to Our Meetings!
- We would be happy to have you as part of our group. We meet each month, often on second Tuesday or Sunday of each month,
at Philz Cafe in downtown Palo Alto (101 Forest Avenue). Email group19 at(@) aivol.org for details of the next meeting.
Every month we table at a public place in Palo Alto, Mountain View,
or Menlo Park. If you see us, please come by, sign a petition or two,
and introduce yourself.
Group 19's action files and campaigns
- Adopted prisoner of conscience Father Ly (Vietnam)
- Central Africa Regional Action Network
- Abolition of Death Penalty
- How to contact Group 19
Group 19 newsletter
If you want to receive Group 19's newsletter by email, send an email
- Send an email message to group19 -at- aivol.org, where '-at-' is the '@' symbol
New Member Introduction Packet
- History of Group 19
- A short history of how Group 19 got started, our past successes, and
some of the colorful personalities
More About Amnesty International and Human Rights
Last changed May 13, 2012